Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eh. I'm not sure I want to do this trade.. Convince me.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh. I'm not sure I want to do this trade.. Convince me.

I have an Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai for trade or sale on craigslist. A guy offered me a mint Nova Delay. I've never heard anything but a review or two on the Nova. Can anyone tell me about how easy it is to change presets? Any info on the actual delay sound? Just tell me what you think of the pedal and of this trade. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

to switch presets on the nova delay you step on the tap tempo switch and then the on/ off switch to scroll between the presets. not difficult at all. you can also do it manually.

you can also select to only keep 2 or 3 (or whatever number upto 9) of the presets in the list that you can scroll through with the footswitches so you can do it faster.

Comment

I'd do the trade because the Nova Delay is actually pretty nice, better then the SMMH for sure, IMO.
      Gear
      G&L ASAT >> AC30 >>
      OCD, BD-2, Timmy, BK Butler, Holy Grail,
      Superdelay, 616, Goatkeeper, Pitch Pirate,
      Musket, Small Stone, Keeley Comp, Turbo Tuner

Good Deals
      Jules-RM, stephen_b, Stevenglass, orangekick

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made." -Marx

Comment

I liked the Nova about 1000x better than the SMMH. Much more usable in live situations... not quite as quirky, and no looping, but it's a really nice workhorse delay.
        Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
        Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

being as it's craigslist, there's about a 95% chance that the other person is going to flake out and not follow through anyway, so i wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it.

Comment

being as it's craigslist, there's about a 95% chance that the other person is going to flake out and not follow through anyway, so i wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it.

smart man.

Comment

I wish I could disagree. Craigslist is great for buying stuff. For selling or trading, it's a ****************hole because everyone is a flake.

I love my Nova delay, though. Highly recommend it.
              Good deals
              Facebook
              Last.fm

Comment

DO THE TRADE

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Bitches don't know how to ack
                  youtube
                  music

Comment

Working...
                  X