zcat pedals

ArrMatey

• Members

Not many people have them. Me and Renula emailed the company several times but never got any responses. Sometimes they show up on ebay and TGP. I think there was a HOLD/CHORUS/DELAY over there recently.

emailed the company yesterday so hopefully I'll get a reply. I really wonder why their email reply system is so scarce.

• Members

I'm using a Q-Mod tremolo chorus flanger phaser reverb for well over a year now

still very happy with it, build quality is very good, he's using the same chip in all of his digital pedals

the reverb on the Q-Mod is quite useful, just one knob that goes from subtle plate reverb to hollow grain silo type of looooonnnnnnnng reverb

that new Reverb/Hold pedal of ZCat seems nice, I think I've seen one on eBay Germany (that's where I got my ZCat pedal from, can be found a bit cheaper there)

I think the Chicklet is based on the Belton brick reverb thingy ? Not sure, but that Belton brick is made by Neunaber Technology, they have this WET reverb pedal and now also a stereo version with the possibility to download a program that you can use to install some experimental reverb sounds (not yet available)

I still want to give that TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb a try

• Members

I think the Chicklet is based on the Belton brick reverb thingy ? Not sure, but that Belton brick is made by Neunaber Technology, they have this WET reverb pedal and now also a stereo version with the possibility to download a program that you can use to install some experimental reverb sounds (not yet available)

I thought it was just the Spring Chicken that utilised the Belton Brick?

Archived