Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCFX on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/groups/339283716186657/

Go join up.  At least it's not a cluster**************** like this place is.

HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

just go to peen
    Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

Comment

Requested.
      Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
      Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

• duncan
        duncan commented
        Editing a comment

Entered.

because facebook! i no rite!?!

doodle****************ado! facebook can shove themselves up their butts. and please keep hcfx a forum and off of facebook.

Comment

• duncan
        duncan commented
        Editing a comment

Yeah, if you want to call THIS a forum....

I was gonna join but that group's a sausage fest.
      FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

Working...
    X