X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it seems that hcfx peeps can't deal with computers

I understand that **bleep** is different, but is it that big of a deal?

martha_KH

avartars are also smaller :-(

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><font color="darkgreen">Sensational deals with:</font> Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font color="red">Bad Deals/Scammers: </font>Mewithoutlouie</font></div>

Comment

• lefort_1
      lefort_1 commented
      Editing a comment

Go over to the Feedback forum.

While Lithium is not providing a buglist, the number of broken 'features' is astounding. This is not a matter of a bunch of crying forumites, missing their old GUI.

This is very buggy software.

• dkerwood
      dkerwood commented
      Editing a comment

King Rat wrote:

avartars are also smaller :-(

A lot of layout issues can be solved with the CSS plugin for Chrome.  It's really, really easy- just activate the CSS editor, click on the avatar, and assign a new value.  For some reason the software is shrinking the avatar.  I find that resetting the pictures to 100% of their original value fixes the problem.

Stop by the main thread about the plugin for more info.

• Neilrocks25
      Neilrocks25 commented
      Editing a comment

You could always come here

(Deleted by Phil. You can put something in your sig, but please don't use this board to spam for another site. Thanks.)

I was thinking it was change they couldn't deal with. lol

<div class="signaturecontainer">Formerly known as Spoonie G.<br />
    <br />
    <div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
    <div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px; width:852; height:26">
    <input class="button" type="button" value="Show Spoiler" style="font-size:12px;marginpx;paddingpx;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(' div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show Spoiler'; }">
    </div>
    <div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;">
    <div style="display: none;">
    <a href="http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg" target="_blank">http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg</a>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div></div>

Comment

sux dix
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• Strat87
        Strat87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Things have already gotten much better, I'm hopeful it'll all get sorted out soon

martha_KH wrote:

I understand that **bleep** is different, but is it that big of a deal?

I can't even defecate without getting feces all over everything.

Comment

• MuffFuzz
        MuffFuzz commented
        Editing a comment

I just found out about the facelift a few days ago. Not sure why they had to change it, but I'm not going to start pulling my hair out over it.

Working...
    X