Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

it seems that hcfx peeps can't deal with computers

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it seems that hcfx peeps can't deal with computers

I understand that **bleep** is different, but is it that big of a deal?

martha_KH

avartars are also smaller :-(

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><font color="darkgreen">Sensational deals with:</font> Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font color="red">Bad Deals/Scammers: </font>Mewithoutlouie</font></div>

Comment

• lefort_1
      lefort_1 commented
      Editing a comment

Go over to the Feedback forum.

While Lithium is not providing a buglist, the number of broken 'features' is astounding. This is not a matter of a bunch of crying forumites, missing their old GUI.

This is very buggy software.

• dkerwood
      dkerwood commented
      Editing a comment

King Rat wrote:

avartars are also smaller :-(

A lot of layout issues can be solved with the CSS plugin for Chrome.  It's really, really easy- just activate the CSS editor, click on the avatar, and assign a new value.  For some reason the software is shrinking the avatar.  I find that resetting the pictures to 100% of their original value fixes the problem.

Stop by the main thread about the plugin for more info.

• Neilrocks25
      Neilrocks25 commented
      Editing a comment

You could always come here

(Deleted by Phil. You can put something in your sig, but please don't use this board to spam for another site. Thanks.)

I was thinking it was change they couldn't deal with. lol

<div class="signaturecontainer">Formerly known as Spoonie G.<br />
    <br />
    <div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
    <div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px; width:852; height:26">
    <input class="button" type="button" value="Show Spoiler" style="font-size:12px;marginpx;paddingpx;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(' div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show Spoiler'; }">
    </div>
    <div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;">
    <div style="display: none;">
    <a href="http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg" target="_blank">http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg</a>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div></div>

Comment

sux dix
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• Strat87
        Strat87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Things have already gotten much better, I'm hopeful it'll all get sorted out soon

martha_KH wrote:

I understand that **bleep** is different, but is it that big of a deal?

I can't even defecate without getting feces all over everything.

Comment

• MuffFuzz
        MuffFuzz commented
        Editing a comment

I just found out about the facelift a few days ago. Not sure why they had to change it, but I'm not going to start pulling my hair out over it.

Working...
    X