Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM A DADDY!

Some of you all probably remember a few months ago when I posted that my wife was pregnant. On Tuesday the 20th my little girl was born!

Meet little Eliana Joy!

7lbs 9oz

20in long

We are all doing well, and home. Her labor went pretty fast, and I got to deliver her! Definitely one of the coolest things I have ever done.

Attached Files
    First Act Delgada/ Greco LP Custom/ Partscaster Strat/ Squier Jazzmaster/Kramer Striker>Pitchblack > WH10> Organizer > Fuzz Factory> Tonebender MKII Pro> STUD > Octavio> Whammy IV > V3 Big Muff; Super Hard On > Whetstone> Instant Lo Fi> PS3> Delaylab>AC30My Good Transactions

congratulations!

cigars all around!

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment

also

She actually seems to be a pretty good sleeper so far. She gets up a couple times a night to eat, but I honestly expected more sleeplessness.

To Maca, she was a good bit bigger than we expected being that my wife was <100lbs before pregnancy

First Act Delgada/ Greco LP Custom/ Partscaster Strat/ Squier Jazzmaster/Kramer Striker>Pitchblack > WH10> Organizer > Fuzz Factory> Tonebender MKII Pro> STUD > Octavio> Whammy IV > V3 Big Muff; Super Hard On > Whetstone> Instant Lo Fi> PS3> Delaylab>AC30My Good Transactions

Comment

Grats dude!

Randall Army
      Equiperate EMGers Club
      Member Of The €piphone Empire
      Gear:
      Randall RM100KH + RS412KHX
      Ltd and Epiphone guitars
      Tonepros bridges
      Sperzel locking tuners
      Emg pickups
      Lava cable
      Dunlop accessories

Comment

• Texas Noise Factory
        Editing a comment
        You are lucky if she's a good sleeper.

You ain't outta the woods yet though!

It's funny, my years working a day job, and then the night life due to being in a band got me used to regularly getting very little sleep. This really came in handy once the first kiddo showed up! My wife thinks I am insane to be able to exist on about half the sleep she gets regularly, but it worked for me. Still does, really.

You delivered her!?  Are you a doctor / musician?!  That's pretty awesome, man.

Congrats on the new addition!

www.myspace.com/stillillsd
      www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

• OnWingsOfLead
        OnWingsOfLead commented
        Editing a comment

ItchyFingers wrote:

You delivered her!?  Are you a doctor / musician?!  That's pretty awesome, man.

Congrats on the new addition!

Not a doctor at all. Guitar Tech by trade. However the midwife pretty much gave me the crash course getting ready for the last pushes. Once she was on her way out, she backed up and said "alright, you've got her now!" One of the nurses took a super cool (albeit too graphic for HCFX) with me bringing her out and handing her off to my wife. My wifes hands and mine are the only ones holding her.

CONGRATULATIONS BUD! I'm also waiting for my boy any day now as we speak. Scary!

Comment

• Henry_13
        Henry_13 commented
        Editing a comment

Congrats!!

Woot!!! Congratulations, Wings! Lovely little girl. Get ready for tea parties. And don't be afraid of My Little Ponies- they're really pink and froofy but she'll grow out of them in time and turn out fine.
      "She's a Led Zeppelin girl, you just can't stop her..." -The Gluey Brothers

Comment

Working...
      X