Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey so my band just released our full length, and here it is.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey so my band just released our full length, and here it is.

A couple of folks requested that I post this when it became available.  Thanks for listening if you do.  I'd post some funny or relevant pictures but I still don't know how to do that on 3.0.

http://deadsoldierstn.bandcamp.com/

Dead Soldiers

Pretty cool, man.

Comment

• Urinate Forever
      Urinate Forever commented
      Editing a comment
      Loved the acapella intro to Willow Tree! I've been listening since I posted. I'm not normally into this kind of music but it's been coming for awhile.

You guys sound awesome.

just started listening a few minutes ago. this is awesome. great job. are you tennessee born and raised? i am, which is why i ask. not that that matters at all in relation to the fact that your band rules. there just seems to be some home state pride.

Comment

• iamthearm
      iamthearm commented
      Editing a comment

mister stomach wrote:

just started listening a few minutes ago. this is awesome. great job. are you tennessee born and raised? i am, which is why i ask. not that that matters at all in relation to the fact that your band rules. there just seems to be some home state pride.

Yessir.  Born and raised in Memphis.    Thanks again dudes!  especially to those of you who bought it.  We're hitting the road later this month so you actively paid for some gas money, or a burger, or drugs.

Awesome. Cool stuff. Bought'd.

Comment

Working...
    X