X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterile

This forum is.

WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Glad to have you back!
    Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

Comment

• cryptosonic
      cryptosonic commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a lineman for the county.

• Lou Speed's Alt
      Lou Speed's Alt commented
      Editing a comment

You should change your sig.

WARNING: The Harmony Central Forums are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my forum they wanted to replace all of the site with Lithium, when only the forums were defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement forums. The forums are on Lithium so substituting a different forum can't work. Do not post on forums from companies that cannot repair their own forums.

:catintrigued:
    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Sterile like a lace sensor?
      www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Enjoy a bacon cheeseburger.
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
      X