No announcement yet.

EHX Ugly / Beautiful

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EHX Ugly / Beautiful

Simply based upon aesthetics, EHX has had some really ugly ducklings. But first...

Beautiful

hoax

hog2

Nice

fuzz

cathedral

Eeesshhh...

muff

knock

ego

Hideous

epit

tone

Sorry.   Looking at this list I sound snotty. It's what's on the inside that matters.

Attached Files
    www.coloringpad.org

The new graphics are pretty bad, though I kinda likey new Ravish's look

Comment

• fractal
      fractal commented
      Editing a comment

Oh come on...  The Epitome looks better than the Knockout.  Doesn't it?  Am I crazy?

Deluxe Bass Big Muff? Getthat****************outtahere

Also, old school DMM

My musicMy band"You can never have too much reverb son - write that down.- Phil Spector

Comment

I feel the same about some of the digital stuff, I briefly owned a Pog and Micro Pog and never really was in love with either one. But....I dig the SMMH and the Ravish I recently picked up, a Very deep Synth pedal at it's core. I played a Hog once for about an hour and was kinda underwhelmed for the price, probably mostly user error. I am a big box fan boy from way back .

Comment

Nothing trumps the beauty of a blue face DMM.
        Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Tru dat

Comment

I love EHX artwork.... very inventive, and always stimulating.

Comment

• sparkfriction
              sparkfriction commented
              Editing a comment

always to big imo and the holy memoryman was never for me with my highoutput PUs

Working...
          X