Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOT: Game of Thrones and Spoilers

Seriously what's with GOT and people spoiling it? I'm trying to enjoy this **** show and every **** on the internet wrecks it for me. I'm scared to even start this thread. I'm not even looking at stuff related to the show and people just **** write whats going to happen from the books or what happened in the episode i hadn't seen yet. It's one of the 3 shows on TV I even watch and every arragant bookreader tries to ruin it for the rest of us people who are too lazy to read. 

csb

Robb dies.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Shine-ei
      Shine-ei commented
      Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
      csb

Robb dies.

yeah I know man, I knew long before it happened, then I'm on another site completely unrelated and I accidentally read something else that happens down the line. lame

• macadood
      macadood commented
      Editing a comment

stop reading the internet then! or watch it on sunday nights or early on monday

macas got it. Stop whining and read the books then. Boom, instant knowledge!
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Shine-ei
      Shine-ei commented
      Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
      macas got it. Stop whining and read the books then. Boom, instant knowledge!

I really don't mean to whine, it is whiny of me, just crazy how many people that have read the books are dead set on spoiling it for others. 

are you guys talking about the part were joffrey acts like a spoiled wise ass, and then that one guy dies.  i did not see that coming.

{O,O}
    (__(\
    " "

Comment

• m_Calavera
      m_Calavera commented
      Editing a comment

joff 4 pres

• macadood
      macadood commented
      Editing a comment

Turd Furgison wrote:

are you guys talking about the part were joffrey acts like a spoiled wise ass, and then that one guy dies.  i did not see that coming.

:cat:

also,

Screen Shot 2013-06-06 at 1.46.26 AM.png

Attached Files

Working...
X