I got my tuners in last week, and after a night of pluging the larger Grover tuner holes with dowel and then meticulously drilling them out to the smaller vintage sized holes, I installed the tuner set only to find that they were defective.
I contacted Tronical and they were good about sending me a new set. Took about 10 days to get the new set.
I installed them in about 10-20 minutes. It took me a bit of extra time to put the strings on and figure out the correct way to run the unit, but now it is on it works like a charm. Press the button, strum all the strings, strum once more, everything is in tune and the unit turns off.