X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dillinger using stilletto's?

the picture is from gigantour i believe, looks like a stilletto in the rack to me

also looks like he's ditched the esps for an ibanez

going to gigantour, myself, in a few hours.

expect a tone report.
    ibanez s470dxqm(emg 85/85)
    ibanez s160qm(emg 81/sa/sa)
    ibanez rgt42 (duncan jb/dimarzion air norton)
    gibson lp special
    taylor 414ce
    seagull 12 string
    mesa boogie single rectifier series II
    behringer vampII
    maxon od808
    ibanez de7
    ernie ball volume
    boss tu-2

www.myspace.com/alteredtensions
    www.myspace.com/mirrortomirrormusic

Make sure to tell us about Nevermore's set too!
    Guitars: Tumeni
    Amps: Tumeni

Robotechnology's Sights & Sounds

I was pulled over by the alternate picking police after being clocked at 15 NPS

Fat Mr. Crab said it best: Speed = Emotion

Comment

I saw last sunday's show. Nevermore was awesome. Dillinger Escape Plan was AWESOMELY BAD! Sounded like everyone was playing a different song at the same time. Dream Theater was great as well.
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

that's not the usual other guitar player...unless brian benoit has left the band and that is his replacement?
        MESA BOOGIE MOB MOFO

Parker Fly Classic>>>Ernie Ball Jr. volume>>>MXR 10 band eq>>>Axess Electronics GRX4>>(Digitech Synth Wah>ISP Decimator in loops)>>Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo head>>>(G-Major in loop)>>>
        Mesa Traditional Rectifier slant 4x12//Mesa Standard straight with slant baffle 4x12

Digitech Jamman for loops and samples

rack controlled by DMC Ground Control Pro

www.myspace.com/thearsonistsdaughter

Comment

DEP sounded awesome on Gigantour...really dig that band and the energy they bring to there live show!

Comment

wow, he's gone back to ibanez. i remember back in the day with dmitri he had a white ibanez that looked just like that.
            King **************** and the golden boys.

Comment

we played with them earlier this year at the epicenter, yeah stilletto in full effect.. whats funny is i thought we had better tone with a dual recto and a triple XXX on crunch channel lol they rocked hard though, guitarist was climbing all sorts of things, playing upside down ect it was crazy
              hi2u

Comment

so is brian benoit (he of the luke skywalker haircut) not in the band anymore?
                MESA BOOGIE MOB MOFO

Parker Fly Classic>>>Ernie Ball Jr. volume>>>MXR 10 band eq>>>Axess Electronics GRX4>>(Digitech Synth Wah>ISP Decimator in loops)>>Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo head>>>(G-Major in loop)>>>
                Mesa Traditional Rectifier slant 4x12//Mesa Standard straight with slant baffle 4x12

Digitech Jamman for loops and samples

rack controlled by DMC Ground Control Pro

www.myspace.com/thearsonistsdaughter

Comment

that looks like him to me dude

Comment

That looks more like ben weinman with a shaved head to me. and to the guy who said they were awesomely bad, you apparently dont understand the music.

Comment

I heard brian hurt his arm and had to have a stand in for awhile. I liked the Recto tone better too.
                      "There is no emoticon for what I am feeling..."

1978 Gibson RD Artist

Warmoth Baritone Tele

1977 Sunn O))) Model T

Mesa Boogie Standard Cab

MSD SilverMachine Wah, Ernie Ball Volume, Boss TU-2, Boss PS-5, Keeley Rat, Fulltone OCD, Boss DF-2, Xotic X-Blender, Maxon PH-350 Rotary Phaser, Ibanez BC-9, Boss PS-3, Boss RE-20, Boss PN2, Boss RC-2

Comment

Brian had a hand injury and that guy stands in when brians hand gives him problems. DEP is still playing esp/ltd.

Comment

dillinger is a bad ass band!!! they used whatever guitars are available to them, ive seen them with all sorts of different ibanez's and Esp's! they usually just switch around to whatever they feel like using and is still workin after there insane tours

Comment

They are one of my favourite bands and i have yet to have a chance to see them, but from what i hear, they put on an intense show.
                            www.facebook.com/caveinanalogeffects

Guitars:Peavey hp exp, Squier 51 (gfs liverpool in bridge Brass bottom in neck), Squier jazzmaster
                            Amps: Traynor yba-1 modded for KT88, silverface fender bandmaster reverb, Silvertone 1474, 2x12 (WGS g12c), 2x12 (WGS vet30/reaper hp)
                            Pedals:Eb volume/pan-->tu2-->skreddy screwdriver-->timmy-->Fuzzfactory/sho-->hm fuzz v3--> dd20--> moog phaser-->cathedral-->rc20xl

Comment

Originally posted by Prehistoricpain
                              but from what i hear, they put on an intense show.

biggest understatement of the year.
                              ibanez s470dxqm(emg 85/85)
                              ibanez s160qm(emg 81/sa/sa)
                              ibanez rgt42 (duncan jb/dimarzion air norton)
                              gibson lp special
                              taylor 414ce
                              seagull 12 string
                              mesa boogie single rectifier series II
                              behringer vampII
                              maxon od808
                              ibanez de7
                              ernie ball volume
                              boss tu-2

www.myspace.com/alteredtensions
                              www.myspace.com/mirrortomirrormusic

Comment