OT: An amazing live performance video

guitarded_1

• Members
Originally posted by blckbldng

is that another final countdown thread?

I wont even bother to download it again

{censored}! It's been posted. Sorry!!!!!! That's lame of me. I tried to delete the thread, but for the first time ever, I am not permitted.:mad:

• Members

well, i hadnt seen it before so im happy you posted it again :) Well... perhaps, happy is an overstatement

It reminds me of my first band where the bassplayer was the least musical person id ever heard. He couldnt tune his bass and refused to let us do it for him becuase he took it really personally, very glad to be clear of that dude! He was actually a nice guy, but it was just painful to play with him

James

• Members
Originally posted by flyangus

:eek:

Somebody please tell me he's inadvertently singing through a harmonizer pitched down a whole step?

Someone please tell me he was sent from hell to torture us. He sounds Japanese. That is the worst performance I have ever heard.

I would rather have Mama Cass ride me like a tilt-a-whirl then listen to that {censored}.

• Members

That is the worst performance I have ever seen. The dude plays that solo so amazingly well..

And that keyboard sounds killer.

I need not comment on the singer, apart from, at about 1.53-1.56, his singing is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

go to www.3gunpete.com and listen to their clips.

The singer used to be in my band. Safe to say, he isnt anymore.

Take a listen.

Archived