Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Volbeat fans out there?

Stumbled upon these guys while searching through YouTube. I'm really digging them. Kind of a rockabilly/metal cross.

PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

oh my ****************ing god, they make me want to punch children in the face. i turn the channel every time they come on sirius

that dudes voice is like nails on a chalkboard
    Ampeg VH140C ---> Schematics & Manual Schematics & Manual

Comment

oh my ****************ing god, they make me want to punch children in the face. i turn the channel every time they come on sirius

that dudes voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Really? I dig his voice.
      PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

I.
        **************** THE MIDZ CLUB

Great transactions- HivesDestruction (trade), Vinhoff (trade), Dropped_2_c (purchased) , Joe_d (purchased), Boris_the_blade (trade), Jason_86_951 (sold to), Mustaine-who? (purchased) Baja96 (trade), jcm800stratman (purchased), wheresgrant3 (purchased), VinnyH (sold to), Murdock (purchased), dreamspace (sold to)

Comment

I dig em!
          MY MUSIC! Cosmonaut Cabrera

Current gear: FV Stevens electric (Manilas finest!), Fender Mustang 1, Line6 pocket pod and an Ibanez nylon string acoustic/electric

2/23/2010 - Never Forget

Comment

I've only heard the few songs they play on Sirius, but I really dig those. Aren't they Finnish or something?

I need to get that album.

Comment

I been listening to them for a few months. The album is pretty good. Cross of old rockabilly/ metal. I dig the singers vox too. Sad mans tongue is one of my fav along with Boa.
              Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
              Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
              Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
              Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
              Peavey Bandit
              Peavey Special 112
              Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
              TC Electronic iB Modified G-System

Originally Posted by charveldan

Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.

Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

‎Founder of the HCAF SS

Comment

They are Danish, the rockabilly thing is big over there..

They used to be called Dominus back in the early/middle 90's, they were a death metal band then, wih death vocals. They had a video on the original Headbangers Ball on MTV Europe too. I much prefer them as Dominus, not too keen on Volbeat vocals..
                WTB: Vanous Technologies Evolution guitar amp i.e. the amp in the briefcase"..
                http://www.barryrudolph.com/ingear/b...ne/vanous.html

Comment

Yearh, danish. Dominus, back then. Used to hang out (and get drunk....) with the frontman (Michael Poulsen). Nice guy! Actually I did some solo-work on Dominus' "The first 9", three songs to be precise. Well, never mind. Great guys. And Volbeat is a big name in Denmark now. Michael has worked very hard to get there, and it worked out in the end. So cheers to all you Volbeat fans out there!
                  B.r. andershoeg
                  Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Comment

Sad mans tongue is one of my fav along

Mine, too.

Great band.
                    The Gear
                    Schecter Loomis NT
                    Schecter 006 Elite
                    Epiphone Les Paul Standard
                    Agile Interceptor Pro
                    Washburn Tabu