Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bioshock game trailer has officially left me speechless..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy ****************! Thanks for the link, now I'm pumped for it... when is it due out?
    "The farther I go the less I know."

Equipment:
    Gibson Les Paul Custom
    LTD SC-607B
    Fender 50s Road Worn Telecaster
    Yamaha SE112
    Fender Tony Franklin Precision Fretted
    Axe-FX Ultra

Comment

ya I saw it this morning. looks freaking awesome. I played bio 1 but not bio 2
      Originally Posted by exafro

I can alternate pick like a mofo, and it has nothing to do with practice.

Originally Posted by carlstretch

My kids are older now and have all shot hundreds of rounds thru my shotguns and handguns. They know how to use them and I'm not worried about them playing cowboys and indians with them.

Originally Posted by redeye5

you know whats classy as ****************? ****************ing your wife in the ass and telling the internet beforehand!

Comment

Holy ****************! Thanks for the link, now I'm pumped for it... when is it due out?

Originally Posted by exafro

I can alternate pick like a mofo, and it has nothing to do with practice.

Originally Posted by carlstretch

My kids are older now and have all shot hundreds of rounds thru my shotguns and handguns. They know how to use them and I'm not worried about them playing cowboys and indians with them.

Originally Posted by redeye5

you know whats classy as ****************? ****************ing your wife in the ass and telling the internet beforehand!

Comment

This looks ****************ing awesome. I didn't even get that far in the first one but I want to play this
          Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

BS 2 was a total trainwreck. I reveled in watching yahzee rip it to shreds because he was TOTALLY SPOT ON (like always)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1494-BioShock-2

Greatest body of review work ever.
            Good Transactions - Peavey VTM Mods Lounge
            The Legacy Of...

Comment

It looks like they've finally managed to ditch the "oh all the good guys are just on the radio" crap. Unfortunately it seems that they've only moved to 100% scripted events. I mean if Half-Life 1 managed to have basic AI to run around with you occasionally it shouldn't be that hard to do.

I never finished Bioshock 1 because I didn't like how everything in the world was hostile and the level design was rather poor. Can't say anything about level design here but I guess it won't be a particularly open world. There seems to be no AI to speak of for the enemies beyond "run towards you and try to kill you". The whole "oh they're all just gone mad" thing was a crap reasoning in BS 1 already.
              "Walking the fine line between bacon and Christian."

Comment

GREAT! We'll all be dead!
                Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

I never finished Bioshock 1 because I didn't like how everything in the world was hostile and the level design was rather poor.

[fanboy]How so?
                  Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
                  8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

I should check out that guy for all of my reviews.

Also I am super excited for the new bioshock.
                    http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

Comment

BS 2 was a total trainwreck. I reveled in watching yahzee rip it to shreds because he was TOTALLY SPOT ON (like always)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1494-BioShock-2

+100.

Infinite looks REALLY cool though, definitely looking forward to it.
                      HD Kemper Demo Videos for your brain!

PRS SE Baritone FS - $525 with PRS gig bag

Originally Posted by Billyblades

I am anarchy ! You sir, are an ****************************!

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

All that said, I'm still a jackass.

Originally Posted by ComOp

The first rule of HCAF is that you ****************ing die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Nerine 8/2/2011

Not a ****************ing chance. Seriously. Sig it bishes

Musics: http://soundcloud.com/valtiel

Good deals with: Killing Nevada, Weathered, sam adams, JohnathanD, missingastring, thefyn, Killzone, LoopQuantum, MR MARCUS

Comment

Good Lord.....I just finished Bioshock 2 without ever having played the first, and I absolutely loved it. So....will I be absolutely floored when I go pick up a used copy of Bioshock today from Gamestop?
                        Ah, Dickhammer.

HAPPY DEALS: chad_sux, bmxman37, onwingsoflead, dogbone94, FrontEndLoader, many others.....

GEAR
                        Line 6 DT25
                        Line 6 HD500
                        First Act Custom Shop Lola
                        PRS 20th SC

Comment

Holy balls, just watched the video in post 1..... this looks AMAZING!!!! can't wait to play this!
                          Resident swirl guy
                          check out mah band: fusiony-metuhlz www.myspace.com/officialarc
                          FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

Comment

saw the trailer and a bit of gameplay, my mind was blown and still is by it
                            Proud member of WETA
                            The He-Man Emo Wimmin Luverz Club
                            Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/
                            PRS Std 24
                            Rivera Knucklehead Tre
                            Peavey XXX
                            Mesa/Boogie 4x12 Recto Cab

Originally Posted by ~Abstract~

ROFLROFL

Maybe next time huh?

Naa naa boo boo stick your head in doodoo.

Originally Posted by pink freud

Here's a visual representation of how much I care:

Originally Posted by AtarisPunk29

your guitar is an extension of your penis. Learn to wield it.

Originally Posted by Electrikon

for a "Metal" band, that song wasn't even fast enough to rollerskate to.

Comment

Its still in development so they'll get it looking fantastic by the time it comes out.
                              I've always loved the suspenseful 'mood' music/scores bioshock has in their games.

Comment

Bioshock II is one of the biggest video game disappointments I've ever experienced.

It's an ok game, but it's such a letdown compared to the original. Hopefully the new one will have some redemption.

This.

Bioshock was as awesome as it gets, II was definitely a disappointment.

This looks ****************ing epic, though! I can't wait to pick up Star Wars, The Force Unleashed 2 this week, too!
                                Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X