X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HNSD (Happy New Sofa Day)!

Bought this for Charveldan to make love to his new girlfriend on.

Does it leave wet spots on your back?
    " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Does it leave wet spots on your back?

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by katillac
        View Post

The girlfriend being the couch. That's like having five bitches on call, and you can brag about it here in true HCAF fashion.
        Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

View Post

The girlfriend being the couch. That's like having five bitches on call, and you can brag about it here in true HCAF fashion.

Comment

It's a sextional sofa.

Comment

It's a sextional sofa.

Comment

View Post

It's a sextional sofa.

Recreational activities have taken a whole new level with this couch. You can practice an orgy sessions with some bros with this one.

Comment

View Post

It's a sextional sofa.

Recreational activities have taken a whole new level with this couch. You can practice an orgy sessions with some bros with this one.

Comment

Something tells me it stinks.

Comment

Something tells me it stinks.

Comment

They told me they went over it with Febreeze. It was a rental.

Comment

Comment

View Post

They might want to try vinegar.

Comment

View Post

They might want to try vinegar.

Comment

Working...
                              X