Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

HNSD (Happy New Sofa Day)!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HNSD (Happy New Sofa Day)!

    Bought this for Charveldan to make love to his new girlfriend on.




  • #2
    Does it leave wet spots on your back?
    " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

    Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

    Comment


    • #3
      Does it leave wet spots on your back?
      " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

      Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

      Comment


      • #4






        Quote Originally Posted by katillac
        View Post

        Bought this for Charveldan to make love to his new girlfriend on.







        The girlfriend being the couch. That's like having five bitches on call, and you can brag about it here in true HCAF fashion.
        Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by katillac
          View Post

          Bought this for Charveldan to make love to his new girlfriend on.







          The girlfriend being the couch. That's like having five bitches on call, and you can brag about it here in true HCAF fashion.
          Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

          Comment


          • #6
            It's a sextional sofa.

            Comment


            • #7
              It's a sextional sofa.

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by katillac
                View Post

                It's a sextional sofa.




                Recreational activities have taken a whole new level with this couch. You can practice an orgy sessions with some bros with this one.
                Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by katillac
                  View Post

                  It's a sextional sofa.




                  Recreational activities have taken a whole new level with this couch. You can practice an orgy sessions with some bros with this one.
                  Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Something tells me it stinks.
                    " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

                    Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Something tells me it stinks.
                      " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

                      Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        They told me they went over it with Febreeze. It was a rental.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          They told me they went over it with Febreeze. It was a rental.

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by katillac
                            View Post

                            They told me they went over it with Febreeze. It was a rental.




                            They might want to try vinegar.
                            " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

                            Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by katillac
                              View Post

                              They told me they went over it with Febreeze. It was a rental.




                              They might want to try vinegar.
                              " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

                              Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X