Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid jokes of the day ...

Sensitivity Training For Men

* I was devastated to find out my wife was having an affair; but, by turning to religion, I was soon able to come to terms with the whole thing. I converted to Islam, and we're stoning her in the morning!

* The wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did. She's 25, and her name's Kathy.

* Went to our local bar with my girlfriend last night. Locals were shouting "pedophile!" and other names at me, just because my girlfriend is 24 and I'm 50. It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary.

* My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a hand-job. I said "Son, that's three schools this year! You'd better stop before you're banned from teaching altogether."

* The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.

* A man calls 911 and says "I think my wife is dead". The operator says, "How do you know?" The man says, "The sex is about the same, but the ironing is piling up!"

* I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated, but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You obviously haven't been listening."

* My wife has been missing a week now. The police said to prepare for the worst. So, I had to go down to Goodwill to get all of her clothes back.
    MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

not even a chuckle.
    the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

not even a chuckle.
      the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
        View Post

not even a chuckle.

**************** YOU ****************************
        MFPOMFS

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
          View Post

not even a chuckle.

MFPOMFS

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi
            View Post

You wouldn't like it. He just lays there
            It's 4am woman make up your mind. EITHER SPIT IT OUT OR SWALLOW IT!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi
              View Post

It's 4am woman make up your mind. EITHER SPIT IT OUT OR SWALLOW IT!!!

Comment

Hilarious!
                Originally Posted by satannica

I sold a picture of my wang on the internet to some bloke for £20.

The joke was on him though, it was someone else's wang

LOLZ!!!!

Comment

Hilarious!
                  Originally Posted by satannica

I sold a picture of my wang on the internet to some bloke for £20.

The joke was on him though, it was someone else's wang

LOLZ!!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Belva
                    View Post

I've heard that
                    MFPOMFS

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Belva
                      View Post

I've heard that
                      MFPOMFS

Comment

What does the octogenarian pirate say?

Aye, matey.
                        Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
                        Eight Foot Manchild

Comment

What does the octogenarian pirate say?

Aye, matey.
                          Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
                          Eight Foot Manchild

Comment

The key to making things like this funny is delivery and context. These lines would be much funnier if nonchalantly peppered into casual conversation. You know, as opposed to reading them one after the other or hearing a stand-up comedian rattle em off one after the other.
                            "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
                            Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                            Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

The key to making things like this funny is delivery and context. These lines would be much funnier if nonchalantly peppered into casual conversation. You know, as opposed to reading them one after the other or hearing a stand-up comedian rattle em off one after the other.
                              "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
                              Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                              Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

Working...
                              X