Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

What's your favorite Gibson stock pickup?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite Gibson stock pickup?

I know alot hate the Gibson 500T but I personally like it for hard rock and metal.  The 498T is another one I've grown to really like.  Don't have alot of experience with the Burstbuckers, 57 Classics, etc..

<div class="signaturecontainer">Gibson | Mesa Boogie<br />
    PRS | ESP | Bogner</div>

I love the 500t in my lp's. still sound like a classic humbucker but just hotrodded and not flubby. They have enough balls to push the old Marshall's and fenders I use into overdrive. 498t and 490t for my next favorite. I just got a dirty fingers in for my lp custom but haven't had time wit it yet.

Comment

• omni
      omni commented
      Editing a comment

I have tried almost all, I really like the Burstbucker Pros. I also have a set 498, 490...they also are nice.

As of right now the 57 classic+
    <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;<font color="Red"> &quot;Best toan in teh land&quot; - champion</font><br />
    <br />
    Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod</div>

Comment

• HKSblade2
      HKSblade2 commented
      Editing a comment

EdgeOfDarkness wrote:

Totally agree!! Love my 57's in my customs, and studio LP's.

500t is decent pickup. 498, can take or leave it.

• Dr_Kuh
      Dr_Kuh commented
      Editing a comment

EdgeOfDarkness wrote:

This would be my choice aswell

Burstbucker 3.

Comment

I love the 498T I put in my LP Standard. My favorite pickup

Comment

• 96emgstrat
        96emgstrat commented