hi guys new cover

cjpbarboza

• Members

Nice work. :cool: You do drift from pitch when the song goes a little higher in what sounds like the chorus: around :50 and again when that part returns. Sounds like you just need a little more practice on that passage.

The main verse, on the other hand, it pitched a little too low for you, but you do pull it off better than the higher chorus notes. Usually it's easier to maintain pitch in the upper regions, but not in this case.

But generally a fine effort and worth a bit more work to get it up to speed.

• Members

Nice work.
:cool:
You do drift from pitch when the song goes a little higher in what sounds like the chorus: around :50 and again when that part returns. Sounds like you just need a little more practice on that passage.

The main verse, on the other hand, it pitched a little too low for you, but you do pull it off better than the higher chorus notes. Usually it's easier to maintain pitch in the upper regions, but not in this case.

But generally a fine effort and worth a bit more work to get it up to speed.

thanks a lot for your comment, so i gonna have to work in the upper region and pay a little more attention to the tune

• Members

Honesty is always the best policy.

It wasn't very good but I think it's because you kinda chickened out by singing an entire octave lower than you should have?

Your voice isn't bad but I'd like to hear you sing a song with your sweet spot.

When you finally sing the chorus it's pretty bad. You're flat, off key and don't know the song as you should with more practice.

You need to practice more. A for effort.

• Members

Honesty is always the best policy.

It wasn't very good but I think it's because you kinda chickened out by singing an entire octave lower than you should have?

Your voice isn't bad but I'd like to hear you sing a song with your sweet spot.

When you finally sing the chorus it's pretty bad. You're flat, off key and don't know the song as you should with more practice.

You need to practice more. A for effort.

ok thanks for the reply, i gonna try to do a song and try to sing a high octave

Archived