vocalist sounds a bit like both M Jagger and R Plant?

skycanyon

• Members

Who are some successful rock singers whose style sounds a bit like both Mick Jagger and Robert Plant? Possibly a bit more of the former.

I'm asking because I heard a song a while back, the singer had these traits, and I've not been able to track down song title, band name, lyrics or anything. Arggg.

• Members

@ skycanyon,[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

I think you may need to give us a few more hints than that. Mick Jagger and Rober Plant are like comparing the North Pole with the Equator. That description is not bringing anyone to mind. Got any lyric snippets, or anything like that?

Bob

• Members

I'll try, but you may be mega annoyed.

A while back I heard a song on the radio. Some band that's had fairly good recognition if I remember right. I went to the office & worked all day, and part of the song kept rolling around my head. Pretty soon I'm wanting to look it up and find out more. But: I don't have a title, or the band name, and the part rolling around is just the way the male vocalist shaped and delivered part of a word. I said mostly like Jagger because Mick has this way of kind of squalling when he sings certain lyrics.

This is why I went down the singers-who-sound-like road. I got nothing else.

Archived