Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soundclick Charts - are they completely random or what?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundclick Charts - are they completely random or what?

Ever since I first started some Soundclick accounts, I've noticed my songs getting anywhere from #5-#20 or so in their respective charts (pop, alternative, folk, acoustic, etc)...

What the hell is this?? I mean, yay and all, but surely it's not REAL. Some of the songs weren't even good or finished! lol
    All things must pass...

...soooo it appears I'm supposed to know this already? lol
    All things must pass...

Comment

We're all baffled by it.

But I think (and could be completely wrong, of course) it's just a matter of how many times the song gets clicked on to play. So it may be just the curious checking new stuff out.

Comment

Oh ok, well that's alright...not completely random then, eh?

One of my songs is number 12 out of 30,000 or something...that's not the best but it's ok.
        All things must pass...

Comment

#12 with a bullet!
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Working...
          X