X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuous Fogger

So, I'm sitting here in a cloud of fog coming out of a new toy I just got in - it's an Irradiant "continuous fogger" F450/F450L/ZF450 . I have a couple Antari machines - a fogger and a fazer - but thought this look interesting for the $30 they go for. It's actually sold as an alternative to a hazer but lacks the fan of a fazer. Anyways so far it's run about 30 minutes so I guess it really does "do" continuous after a fairly short warmup . It's not too loud either. I just put in the MBT fluid that came free with it and I'd still suspect it's putting out more than you'd ever want in a smaller club for haze. It does take a "standard" 3 pin IEC remote so should work with a timer - but I'm wondering if I could just cut the fluid with distilled water. Most clubs in the winter could use the added humidity. Anyways I have some other fluids but I'm scared to see what it would do with Froggy's Swamp Juice - I might get lost in here .

BTW what are folks using for foggers/fazers and fluids? I've not used my other foggers in years. True hazers are a whole 'nother subject and not particularly interesting to me at this level. 

"We Have Met the Enemy and He is Us" - Walt Kelly​

I have a Hurricane 1600flex I use in my house. I prefer a hazer out in the field. But it puts out a ton of smoke
    NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• RoadRanger
      RoadRanger commented
      Editing a comment

StratGuy22 wrote:
      I have a Hurricane 1600flex I use in my house [...] it puts out a ton of smoke

That's a fazer I think? It looks like you can turn the output down via DMX but not manually? What fluid do you use?

I just use the brand from the store I bought it from. I'd have to look at the bottle. I don't know offhand.
    NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

Working...
X