X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Years....

I joined the Harmony Central forums 3 years ago today. In that time I have learned a lot. I have become a better soundman, have a better sound system and have become a saught after lighting provider as a reuslt. I also have a much better understanding on many of the product offerings out there. I have benefitted by both some of the more experienced folks, and by some of the questions/issues of the lesser experienced folks. There are even a few here that I now consider friends. This has become my default resource and 1st stop on the web.

Hopefully I have helped others here as much as the help I've received, though I doubt it.

Thank you.

Now, if only I could have some of those hours back that I spent here... I could certainly use some extra time now-a-days :manwink:

<div class="signaturecontainer">Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. -Will Rogers<br><br><a href="http://facebook.com/SpitShineRocks" target="_blank">http://facebook.com/SpitShineRocks</a></div>

Don't doubt it, I have learned alot from you Goose! I value your insights as much as many of our forum veterans.

Comment

Well happy 3rd HCLSP anniversary to you.

Comment

Most certainly

Comment

n00b

NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

I echo your sentiments Mutha Goose, and it's great to have you as part of the "family". I've been here for six years now, (which I find very hard to believe), and I feel like I'm only getting started. We have a great community here, and I always look forward to "seeing" you all, every day. Heck, I even worry a bit, when I haven't seen some of the regulars around for a while. (btw, has anyone seen Coaster lately??)

I have a tremendous amount of respect and gratitude for those who tirelessly share their knowledge, as well as their experiences with others. For many of us, our involvement in pro-sound is an evolutionary process, and there's always something new to be learned, or a fresh perspective for looking at things. What makes this community unique however, is a certain level of humanity,,,,,,, the sharing of personal stories and experiences. We all get to know each other a lil' bit better,,, and that's the essence of developing friendships.

Happy 3rd "anniversary" Mutha Goose,,,,. Cheers..

Veni, Vidi, Velcro;

(I came, I saw, I stuck around)

Comment

• BillESC
              BillESC commented
              Editing a comment

Forums like this are most certainly a two way street.  Enjoy my friend.

Working...
          X