No announcement yet.

RCF Speaker service in Canada

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCF Speaker service in Canada

Back in 2012 while in the US, I purchased a couple of active speakers. I've had some issues with them recently, essentially they need some service. So I contacted RCF Italy for the proper shop near me. They referred me to the Local Canadian distributor. When I contacted the local distributor, they flat out refused to service my speakers because they were not purchased in Canada. It's a top down directive from the management at the distributor not to support speakers that are purchased outside the country. I was shocked! I could not believe my ears.

The manufacturer I work for would never do that or accept that behaviour from any distributor. Is this common practice in the Audio business?

What happens if someone moves or a touring musician needs support, makes no sense to me.

Go back to the manufacturer and tell them what happened and tell them you expect them to get this figured out for you!!
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

That's what I did. Nothing back from RCF in the mother land. However, i did reach out to RCF in the USA and they were very accomodating. it's going to be more effort to get it to them in the US but thumbs up to them.

Comment

Working...
      X