Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For this cut, I added a bunch of reverb and limiting. The first part just sounds big, but listen to where the faster part comes in...lots of tom work and fills, making for a very metal sound.
    CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

This file is not from Heavy Mental, but I thought it might be instruction to include something that indicates the breadth of what Discrete Drums is doing. This is from the Discrete Drums Series 2 set, which has lots of percussion tracks, both isolated and with drums. I think the percussion disc they've done (including Earth Beat) are really excellent.
      CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

"These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

"
        If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are." Alice Cooper

Comment

I am doing a record right now that features Tony Morra on several songs. What a monster drummer and an amazingly nice guy too.

Personally I think 'real' drum loops like this absolutely sound better than midi loops even though it's a little more work to edit them.

Craig, I agree with you about the 'room' sounds. That's the secret sauce.

Cheers,
          Rick Naqvi
          www.presonus.com
          800.750.0323 x0641

Comment

I am doing a record right now that features Tony Morra playing drums on several songs. What a monster drummer and an amazingly nice guy too.

Personally I think 'real' drum loops like this absolutely sound better than midi loops even though it's a little more work to edit them.

Craig, I agree with you about the 'room' sounds. That's the secret sauce. They nailed that.

Cheers,
            Rick Naqvi
            www.presonus.com
            800.750.0323 x0641

Comment

Working...
            X