Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For this cut, I added a bunch of reverb and limiting. The first part just sounds big, but listen to where the faster part comes in...lots of tom work and fills, making for a very metal sound.
    Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

This file is not from Heavy Mental, but I thought it might be instruction to include something that indicates the breadth of what Discrete Drums is doing. This is from the Discrete Drums Series 2 set, which has lots of percussion tracks, both isolated and with drums. I think the percussion disc they've done (including Earth Beat) are really excellent.
      Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

"These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

"
        If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are." Alice Cooper

Comment

I am doing a record right now that features Tony Morra on several songs. What a monster drummer and an amazingly nice guy too.

Personally I think 'real' drum loops like this absolutely sound better than midi loops even though it's a little more work to edit them.

Craig, I agree with you about the 'room' sounds. That's the secret sauce.

Cheers,
          Rick Naqvi
          www.presonus.com
          800.750.0323 x0641

Comment

I am doing a record right now that features Tony Morra playing drums on several songs. What a monster drummer and an amazingly nice guy too.

Personally I think 'real' drum loops like this absolutely sound better than midi loops even though it's a little more work to edit them.

Craig, I agree with you about the 'room' sounds. That's the secret sauce. They nailed that.

Cheers,
            Rick Naqvi
            www.presonus.com
            800.750.0323 x0641

Comment

Working...
            X