What happened to my threads??

Hello

Please understand that "Nuestro Foro" is not intended to be just a novelty for non Spanish speakers. We at Hamony Central are trying to get going a professional forum to discuss about Music and stuff in Spanish.

If you want to learn our language, you are always welcome to read the posts and type your questions and answers in spanish. We can help you to improve your grammar and spelling if you're really into learning the language.

I am not against my fellow international friends participating here but we have to keep focused into what we're doing.

Gus

• Members

Originally posted by Gus Lozada

Hello

Please understand that "Nuestro Foro" is not intended to be just a novelty for non Spanish speakers. We at Hamony Central are trying to get going a professional forum to discuss about Music and stuff in Spanish.

If you want to learn our language, you are always welcome to read the posts and type your questions and answers in spanish. We can help you to improve your grammar and spelling if you're really into learning the language.

I am not against my fellow international friends participating here but we have to keep focused into what we're doing.

Gus

:cool:

Archived