No announcement yet.

Blue2Blue

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue2Blue

MIA lately. Did something happen to him? Last I remember he accidentally deleted some messages. Maybe he's hiding? Hope he's OK. I've noticed that I've been missing him.
    --
    "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
    Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Mike, he`s alive and well on FB. I`ll tell him you were asking for him.

EB

Comment

Yep, currently venting his spleen on Facebook
      new album - smoke
      forum - the asylum

Comment

Stand before a mirror, say my name three times backwards, click your heels and then send me a PM here, at FB, or Gearslutz, where I'm theblue1. If the PMs here are acting iffy try one of the other places. And if all else fails, leave a message at www.tkmajor.com/contact/ ... (Well, no need to wait 'til all else fails, I suppose. Whichever is easiest.)

Hope everyone's well and having a great holiday season!
        Last edited by blue2blue; 12-09-2014, 08:28 PM.

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

Good to see that you're still alive and paying attention. Just wondering.
          --
          "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
          Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

I have stringers...

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

Working...
            X