EM January 07 Issue - Page 65

• Members

The second part of the Vienna Symphonic Library review is the only editorial content (p. 65). Actually, if it makes you feel any better, the very end of the review on p. 65 is apparently just plain missing. But what's there must be near the end because they said the Vienna Symphonic Cube is "simply the last word on the subject" ... and the very next sentence is cut off in the middle, presumably never to reappear (at least until this ish hits the website in a few months).

A the bottom of the page is an advert for Roger Nichols brand new "Session-proven plug-ins that matter." (It's actually a fairly amusing ad -- but not intentionally so, I wouldn't think. "Now [Roger Nichol's] hands-on experience can be owned by digital audio workstation users in the form of a collection of truly powerful plug-ins." Pretty big talk for a guy who doesn't apparently know the Nyquist Theorem from a barber pole. [i refer, of course, to the infamous Sound-on-Sound article where Nichols made a number of laughable factual errors talking about digital audio.])

:D :D :D

P. 66 is a lot more boring... a full page advert for a Rode/Event/Presonus computer add-on bundle. (Not necessarily a bad deal. Just a boring ad.)

• Members

Originally posted by blue2blue

A the bottom of the page is an advert for Roger Nichols brand new "Session-proven plug-ins that matter." (It's actually a fairly amusing ad -- but not intentionally so, I wouldn't think.

If you've ever seen his posts, you'll know that he's known for many things, but not his sense of humor!!

Archived