X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beatles a product of the nefarious Tavistock Thinktank?? Wooooo

Whaddya say---   perceptive?     Or a crock of $#!*  ?

<div class="signaturecontainer"> <br />
    <font color="blue"><b><font color="olive"><font color="sienna"><font color="purple">Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. </font> </font></font><font color="olive">Wayne Thiebaud</font></b></font><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <b><font color="#808000"><font color="blue"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/rasputin1963/info" target="_blank">Friend me on FACEBOOK!</a> </font></font></b><br />
    <font color="#808000"> <br />
    <br />
    </font></div>

....and I will admit that the supposed "before and after" Dead Paul photos are indeed strikingly different. Just sayin'.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"> <br />
    <font color="blue"><b><font color="olive"><font color="sienna"><font color="purple">Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. </font> </font></font><font color="olive">Wayne Thiebaud</font></b></font><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <b><font color="#808000"><font color="blue"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/rasputin1963/info" target="_blank">Friend me on FACEBOOK!</a> </font></font></b><br />
    <font color="#808000"> <br />
    <br />
    </font></div>

Comment

• KHAN2
      KHAN2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he looks pretty much the same myself.

I listened to 3 or 4 minutes as I was puttering around.* Is this from Art Bell's show? Whenever I hear someone rattling on and on through a sea of static, I think of tuning into Art Bell -- who around here could only be got on the scratchiest and most remote of stations -- and trying to make sense of those endless, late-night, rambling rant-cum-fugues his guests would get lost in...

*I have extremely little patience for trying to get information from TV or radio, for the most part. I'm a printed word guy. I like being able to slow down, speed up, skim, and go back. Rewind is something but not much. And I simply don't have the patience to wait around while people talk, talk, talk. (It makes me nuts when I click on a link to a newpaper in Google News and it goes to a video.)

music and social stuff | The Forgotify Files | A Year of Songs | mutant pop on facebook | roots acoustic on facebook

The chorus seems a little weak... I think it needs more lasers.

Comment

• philbo
      philbo commented
      Editing a comment

Ultimately, you have to ask yourself, even if true, does it matter?  I can't conceive of any scenario where it could possibly make a difference....  If you chain yourself to the past, you'll never be free in the future.

Working...
X