No announcement yet.

Charvels

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvels

I have a few import Charvels from back in the day that I need to get rid of.

1989(?) Charvel Model 1c Vintage trem with 1 hum and 2 singles. Black with chainsaw case.
    1987 Charvel Model 5fx. Black Cherry. Neckthrough. OFR installed. EMG 81, neck pickup is a dummy. I have an EMG SA but the screw hole cracked because the route wasn't big enough for the EMG. Previous owner BS.
    1991 Charvel Fusion Deluxe. Very orange, or was. The top has faded a bit. Back is the way the color was. Musta hung for a while.
    1991 Charvel 475 in Sparkle Black. 22 fret bound fretboard. Has the active midboost installed and it works.

All come with original chainsaw cases. As for price, PM me and we can talk. I'm realistic. I have pics of all of them but the 475 and I can't seem to find my camera. But we'll work it out.
    You Are Not What You Own

Good Deals With: spindlergallery, TomCray, FuzzyDXMG, dogbone94, ajympt, FastAssTT, gypsyguitars, gibson21001, rzul, uberthrall, jmannatl, mrlutton, jiujitsu_kid, rok-en-rol

PM'd

Comment

Bump.
      We can start with the 1c. Best neck I've ever had on a Model series. It's nice and broken in but not too used.

$275 shipped with a Gator case.
      You Are Not What You Own

Good Deals With: spindlergallery, TomCray, FuzzyDXMG, dogbone94, ajympt, FastAssTT, gypsyguitars, gibson21001, rzul, uberthrall, jmannatl, mrlutton, jiujitsu_kid, rok-en-rol

Comment

Trying to clear some room bump.
        You Are Not What You Own

Comment

All still hanging around. That 5fx is pretty rare.
          You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Bump.
            You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Sweet axes there Bengal. Miss hearing from you on the JCF.

Comment

Don,
                Hey man! How goes it? Thanks for the kind words. I miss some at the JCF too.
                You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Still here. I thought the 1c or 5fx would go quick since they are quite rare but I can play them while I bump!
                  You Are Not What You Own

Comment

How much for the 475?
                    Signature...

Comment

How much for the 475?

$450 shipped.
                      You Are Not What You Own

Comment

upski.
                        You Are Not What You Own

Comment

can you post some pictures of the Fusion?

Thanks!
                          Rock and Raul

Comment

You Are Not What You Own

Comment

up.
                              You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Working...
                              X