Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa/Boogie Mark III red stripe short head

Mesa Mark III red stripe short head, no reverb. Good condition. It's missing one screw out of the top but the head is secure, it's not a big deal. I'm sure you could get a new one at a hardware store for some change.

$700 + shipping

you can see the missing screw in this last photo - its the front right one on top, above the power switch.

The head sounds great and works fine, but I'm switching to a JCM 800 I got for really cheap.
    I have a rackmount kit I can include with this head for another $50. The kit is also missing 2 or 3 small screws, but it can be used without them. I had it mounted in my rack for a year and never had any problems.

also have all this for sale:
    EHX Flanger Hoax - like new w/box. - $150
    EHX Holier Grail - good but used shape - $115
    Danelectro Fab Tone - good condition -$30
    Boss GT-Pro - great condition, includes manual and CD w/software - $525
    Behringer FCB1010 with upgraded UNO chip -$100
    Furman PL-Plus power conditioner w/lights - $100
    Sennheiser Digital 1000 Wireless - $100
    2 space rack drawer - $40
    Behringer BTR 2000 rack tuner/metronome - $40
    good transactions with: notjonahbutnoah, floodstage, gregit, angelhair0, upinflames, stevetron3030, cheesemaster, Dr.Picklebottom, beardcom, bnelly428, 44caliberKid, T_REX

how much are you asking for the MKIII?
    1990 Mesa Boogie .50 Cal+ "Frankenstein" kendrick modded
    Ampeg VH140C Head
    Crate VTX 350H

KING Custom Cabinets

My Bands:

www.horsecore.net (deadhorse)

www.myspace.com/pasadenanapalmdivision

http://www.myspace.com/forcefedaustin
    ( on a LONG vacation)

Comment

woops, forgot to include that - i'd like 700 + shipping, that's what I paid for it and I just want it to even out
      good transactions with: notjonahbutnoah, floodstage, gregit, angelhair0, upinflames, stevetron3030, cheesemaster, Dr.Picklebottom, beardcom, bnelly428, 44caliberKid, T_REX

Comment

Not to go away from the sale really, but can someone explain the difference between the Red stripe and green stripe and that stuff. I know the difference between the Mark II-a, II-b, III and stuff. But I never understood what the stripes mean.

Thanks
        Good deals with
        KidCharlemagne, upinflames, hottub(tgp), Jim Hunter, narwhal, boonestunes, hahah,
        TechBrother, majordelt(tgp), baddmann28(tgp), les_paul

Comment

Not to go away from the sale really, but can someone explain the difference between the Red stripe and green stripe and that stuff. I know the difference between the Mark II-a, II-b, III and stuff. But I never understood what the stripes mean.

Thanks

go here and read up!

http://homepage.mac.com/mesaboogie/welcome.html

Comment

go here and read up!

http://homepage.mac.com/mesaboogie/welcome.html

Thank you, I appreciate it. Bump for a nice amp at a nice price
            Good deals with
            KidCharlemagne, upinflames, hottub(tgp), Jim Hunter, narwhal, boonestunes, hahah,
            TechBrother, majordelt(tgp), baddmann28(tgp), les_paul

Comment

Mesa Mark III red stripe short head, no reverb. Good condition. It's missing one screw out of the top but the head is secure, it's not a big deal. I'm sure you could get a new one at a hardware store for some change.

$700 + shipping

you can see the missing screw in this last photo - its the front right one on top, above the power switch.

The head sounds great and works fine, but I'm switching to a JCM 800 I got for really cheap.
              I have a rackmount kit I can include with this head for another $50. The kit is also missing 2 or 3 small screws, but it can be used without them. I had it mounted in my rack for a year and never had any problems.

also have all this for sale:
              EHX Flanger Hoax - like new w/box. - $150
              EHX Holier Grail - good but used shape - $115
              Danelectro Fab Tone - good condition -$30
              Boss GT-Pro - great condition, includes manual and CD w/software - $525
              Behringer FCB1010 with upgraded UNO chip -$100
              Furman PL-Plus power conditioner w/lights - $100
              Sennheiser Digital 1000 Wireless - $100
              2 space rack drawer - $40
              Behringer BTR 2000 rack tuner/metronome - $40

Hi there

I guess the amp is gone...

if not give us a shout please

cheers

Comment

Working...
              X