Peavey Classic 50/50

MattZ31

• Members

I'm selling off my rack rig and this is the next chunk o' iron I want to unload. It's in fantastic shape. Front panel is clean, top is clean, back is clean, insides are clean. It just got the jacks, pots, and tube sockets cleaned the other day. I blew all the dust out, used Deoxit Gold on all the parts inside, and cleaned the jacks using the ol' insert/remove/repeat 1/4" cable procedure with Deoxit on it.

It sounds great, as great as a power amp can at least, and no scratchy knobs or anything. I bought it a couple years ago from a big time studio producer in Nashville. Forgot his name but he's produced records for some very big country acts. I wish I coulda taken home some of the other goodies in his studio, but alas, I am not rich.

I'm in Chattanooga, TN and reallllly would love to sale this locally but I have no problem shipping. But of course it won't be cheap.

I'm asking $250 for the amp, and not really into trades. I might be for another amp but not really looking for a guitar, or effects pedals or anything.

pv1.jpg
pv2.jpg
pv3.jpg

• Members

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I kinda want this, but Im not sure that I can swing it, plus Id have to get a bigger rack case. Ill post in here to remind me, and Ill see if I can pull it off. Can you hook me up with a shipped price to 32701, FL? I have some gear I could move to buy this, but Itd probably take me a week or so to sell it.

• Members

With priority mail, you're looking at about $35, maybe a couple bucks less. Fed Ex actually appears to have the USPS beat, wow...it'd end up being juuuust shy of $30 once the extended dimensions from packaging are added on.

Also Ninja, if you really want it, I have a 16 space rack case I'm selling, it's in mint condition. It's what my rig was in and I really only used half of it. I could always mount the power amp, then just box up the rack and Greyhound it to ya or something wink.gif lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived