Looking around at other reveiws, I am relieved to see that I am not crazy, and not the only one to hear the radio through my bass rig (and the shittiest station in town at that). Now I won't feel so bad when I rip the thing apart and start messing with the circuits. Maybe I'll find a cure, hell, it could be something as simple as adding a small capacitor in the input or output (if anyone has tried this, drop me a note and let me know what happened). As for the sounds that the unit is actually supposed to produce, they're not the best of effects, but they're down and dirty, simple, old-school, crappy effects. Make sure you only play with this thing in a really loud bar, with a really loud band, and maybe the combined noise of the crowd and the other instruments will cover the noise coming from this box. Just make sure you shut off your amp right when the song is done, or you may get your last "satan stomping babies" track encored with fuckin' Phil Collins.

yes. unfourtunatly it's rather rugged. It handles stomping, kicking, throwing, and beer like a good pedal. That's really the best thing I can say about it.

General Comments

I play every style, so I get most effects some good use.