Now You Can Be More Blissful
By HC News |
Bliss 1.1 released
We have released Bliss 1.1 for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- New Bliss Library available at Members Area.
- Mac standalone app.
- 32 and 64-bit VST3 support.
- Multi-out support selectable per zone (1 Master with effects and 4 individual outs).
- Disk browser for searching and loading preset files on disk with pre hear and sample preview with metadata.
- Rewritten voice management engine.
- Easier license installation using drag and drop.
- Full keyboard driven controls navigation and editing (move between controls with TAB / Shift+TAB, set knobs and sliders with arrows, enter value in text with ENTER).
- Better focus indication on controls.
- Added resample zone in sample editor.
- Batch rename selected zones in sample editor.
- Prettified balloon parameter display.
- Improved look and feel of wave drawing and GUI controls.
- Enhanced EXS import.
- Exporting slices to MIDI adds .mid extension.
- Fixed Linux file dialog issues.
- Fixed note hangs.
- Fixed legato/mono behavior.
- Fixed crashes loading program from Bliss Online Library with Cubase 8.
- Fixed problems muting output when switching presets in Cubase 8.
- Fixed EXS24 import with notes stuck using MIDI keyboard.
- Fixed sampling from Arturia SEM V or Spire.
- Fixed sampling from Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra.
- Fixed exporting instruments to sfz as .wav.wav instead of .wav.
- Fixed association between the audio files and the .sfz.
- Fixed replace program dialog appearing after droping .zbp file into empty location.
- Fixed sample window getting transparent when no samples are loaded.
- Fixed sample window not clearing itself when no samples are selected.
- Fixed sample window not fitting to performance window when it's set to be opened in the same area.
- Fixed a problem with glide mode button not displaying when enabled.
- Minor GUI fixes and enhancements.
More information is available at Bliss page.