PIGMENTS VERSION 1.1
Just one month after the launch of Pigments - Arturia’s exciting new wavetable, virtual analog software synth - their engineers have rolled out its first major update.
Pigments combines the best of two worlds, featuring hugely powerful, cutting-edge wavetable synthesis alongside Arturia’s award- winning virtual analog technology, and a whole host of powerful modulation capabilities and studio quality effects.
The update to version 1.1 includes:
• Poly Aftertouch now supported
• Added a 6dB LPF and HPF slope mode to the Multimode Filter
• New master tune control
• Turing and Binary random sources now have reset trigger sources
• Velocity and Keyboard curve editor in Keyboard tab
• Computer keyboard can now be used as a MIDI input in standalone mode
• 15 new presets from Andrew Huang
• Various bugfixes and workflow improvements
Updating Pigments to version 1.1 is easy. Owners to Pigments simply need to open up the Arturia Software Center, and hit “Update” on Pigments.
Founded in Grenoble, France, in 1999, Arturia specialises in the development of music software and hardware for professional and amateur musicians. They are a team of passionate people, dedicated to musicians. Their aim is to create original and different instruments, imagine new experiences, and reinvent products. Operating in 55 countries, they have offices in France, the USA, Mexico, and the UK.