Electro Harmonix Introduces The S8 Multi-Outlet Universal Pedal Power Supply
By HC News |
ELECTRO-HARMONIX INTRODUCES THE S8 MULTI-OUTPUT UNIVERSAL, PEDAL POWER SUPPLY
New York, NY, October 2, 2019: EHX has unveiled the S8 Multi-Output Power Supply which will power up to eight effects pedals and features outputs that are individually regulated as well as short-circuit protected. The S8 minimizes noise in a player’s signal chain and is a convenient solution to unwanted cable mess. It provides one 18V output with a maximum current of 150mA and seven 9V outputs with a maximum current of 250mA per output.
The S8 power brick is pedalboard friendly and features compact dimensions: 3.7” x 1.7” x 1.4” (93.5mm x 42mm x 36mm) and a lightweight 4.9oz (140g), yet rugged metal chassis. The S8 includes eight power cables and a pedalboard mounting strip.
- Provides one 18V and seven 9V outputs
- Each output is individually regulated for maximum performance
- Short circuit protection design for the individual outputs
- Pedalboard-friendly size, rugged metal chassis
- Includes eight power cables
- Power Supply: 12V DC power adapter
- 9V DC outputs maximum current of 250mA per output
- 18V DC output maximum current of 150 mA
- Not compatible with pedals that do not work in a daisy chain configuration
- Dimensions: 93.5mm x 42mm x 36mm (3.7" x 1.7" x 1.4")
- Weight: 140g (4.9oz)
The EHX S8 Multi-Output Power Supply is available now and features a USA Street Price of $79.99.