Fender Deluxe Player's Strat what's the deal?

krisnrg

• Members

I've might be in the market for a new guitar. Originally I wanted to order a Carvin but I can't really afford one right now. Then I thought maybe I can get a Fender American Strat cause Americanmusicalsupplies.com will give it to you for 4 payments. But I saw these and they seem like a good deal...

Only they have the color a want and come with fender noiseless pickups...

Anyone have ny experience with these? How do they compare with the American Standard strats?

Thanks

• Members

They're nice.

Frets99 has one, and a number of others here do as well.

Most people are pretty happy... but remember, that while the sc noiseless pups sound good, it's not really a true vintage sc tone. It's actually a more modern sound inho.

I have these in my American Deluxe QMT strat, and I really like them... but if you are seeking the "classic vintage" sound... these aren't the pickups for that.

M

She's a terrific guitar. Built as well as any MIA IMHO. Beautiful neck, ash body, Noiseless pickups that sound as sweet as most any pickup you're going to find. I'd keep in mind that I don't believe the best noiseless pickup will sound as good as the best 60 cycle hum pickups but these do a damn good job of it. Plus, your guitar is quiet when you're not playing! I add a touch more bottom to my amp eq when I play this one to get the full bodied rawk. But you will be pretty hard pressed to find a sweeter glassy tone.

roadhouse

lonestar

those are better IMO, check'em out

These guys are terrific guitars as well but stock, their pickups are voiced hotter than the Deluxe Player's. I find the DP has a more vintage strat tone while these guitars are of the hotter, more modern, texas blues variety.

• Members
These guys are terrific guitars as well but stock, their pickups are voiced hotter than the Deluxe Player's. I find the DP has a more vintage strat tone while these guitars are of the hotter, more modern, texas blues variety.

Yeah, but texas special combine with pearlgates plus, its hard to resist yes?:thu:

Nice video fret.. I actually like the tone of the Xaviere better.

Yeah, but texas special combine with pearlgates plus, its hard to resist yes?
:thu:

Nice video fret.. I actually like the tone of the Xaviere better.

The Xaviere with the GFS Vintage Noiseless makes for another excellent guitar and you can't beat the price!!

Archived