Info on U.S.A PEAVEY DETONATOR AX.

Invader.CC

• Members

I just recently bought a very nice peavey Detonator AX with OHSC..I bought it because i felt like i got a very good price on it..$135.00..

I was curious if anyone out there has ever played one of these guitars long term..And what info they can share with me about it..

The guitar is a Black with silver metallic Body with Black pickgurad..The wood appears to be alder (best guess)..It has a H.S.H pick up configuration in it and 5 way selector switch..It is also equipped with a Floyd Rose liscensed Tremolo..The neck is Maple with a very thick Rose wood fret board...The guitar is almost flawless other than missing the back tremolo cover and the tremolo arm.

If you have any info or opinions on this guitar please share them with me good or bad..Also if you would know where i could get a replacement tremolo arm ...I haven't decided wither to keep it or not .My guitar collection is starting to get out of hand ..This guitar plays and sounds fantastic ..Gives avery ballsey almost EVH tone when played with my marshall JCM 800..Here is a couple pics..mygear006-1-1.jpgmygear004-1.jpg

mygear001-1-1.jpg

• 11 years later...

Archived