Jimi Hendrix Tribute Performance

mymindsok

• Members

Zone Music rocks - great old school music store, rather than a corporate mega store. I like shopping there, and around twice a year they have a musicians swap meet where you can get a table and sell your gear, and they don't even charge you anything to sell there. They have some great events and the owner Frank, is a cool guy. Nice to see some locally-owned music stores still hanging in there.

• Members

Zone Music rocks - great old school music store, rather than a corporate mega store. I like shopping there, and around twice a year they have a musicians swap meet where you can get a table and sell your gear, and they don't even charge you anything to sell there. They have some great events and the owner Frank, is a cool guy. Nice to see some locally-owned music stores still hanging in there.

Yeah...

Franks hanging in there for the time being. Hes been taking a real beating from Best Buy, combined with the down economy but hes matching interweb prices pretty much across the board, hes awaiting a huge pile of stock for the holidays and his service and vibe are as they've always been...Terrific!

Starting in January, Franks sponsoring a Kids Rock School. The kids get taught an instrument and how to play in a band and then in the Spring, they perform at a special event. Makes me wish that I was a kid...!

Archived