2010 Crossroads Guitar Festival

kmarsh

• Members

I took a quick look and haven't seen anybody post about it. It's outside Chicago, again, July 26th. Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning. Anybody here get tickets in the "fanclub" pre-sale, this morning? I joined specifically for a chance at them, but they sold out immediately (really, immediately... I was in within seconds... nada). Thirty bucks wasted... I'm pissed.

http://crossroadsguitarfestival.com/

• Members

I took a quick look and haven't seen anybody post about it. It's outside Chicago, again, July 26th. Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning. Anybody here get tickets in the "fanclub" pre-sale, this morning? I joined specifically for a chance at them, but they sold out immediately (really, immediately... I was in within seconds... nada). Thirty bucks wasted... I'm pissed.

Really? They're already sold out? Hmmm...I wonder if Ticketmaster going to resell them at an inflated price on their sister site, TicketsNow.com. They got busted here in DC for pulling that crap when Springsteen was in town.

WASHINGTON, D.C. - It was the concert sale that became the final straw. On February 2, 2009, scores of Springsteen fans trying to buy tickets online were shut out within minutes. Many were re-directed to Ticketmaster's second site, TicketsNow.

The prices there were up to four times higher than face value, sparking outrage from fans and the Boss himself.

Full story here

• Members

The fanclub "pre-sale" sold out, but the "public" tickets go on sale tomorrow morning (10:00 am CST, I THINK). Yeah, I hear the ticket scalpers (uh.. I mean "brokers" :rolleyes:) already have them for sale at 2 to 5 times their $100 face value.

Archived