epiphone slash gold top

motley70

• Members

have you considered finding a used Epi '57 Gold top with the buckers and putting some alnico pro II pickups in it?

FWIW, the Slash goldtop is different from the regular Epi goldtop in a couple other ways than just the pups, I believe the neck profile is different and it is long tenon as well.

• Members

Remember it is an import and therefore subject to be a piece of {censored}. In my opinion Epi has gone south on quality. The lower price attracts all of us infected with gas but we get burned for awhile then go to American made guitars. Always remember the resale value. Imported good looking {censored} never increases in value.

• Members

Remember it is an import and therefore subject to be a piece of {censored}. In my opinion Epi has gone south on quality. The lower price attracts all of us infected with gas but we get burned for awhile then go to American made guitars. Always remember the resale value. Imported good looking {censored} never increases in value.

actually the newer Epi's I have tried out were very good quality and if anything has improved in the last few years.

Archived