Amp Problem! Need Help!

Lex.Luthier

• Members

Hey Guys. Im having a problem with my Triaxis and I really need help. If I go Guitar -> ISP Decimator (switched off) -> Triaxis I get a full signal but if I go Guitar -> Triaxis I get a really weak signal. I've tried different cables and wall sockets but they dont have any effect. Ive also tried a different preamp and it was fine. Everything was working fine yesterday and nothing has changed so I dont know whats happening.

Audio sample here: http://www.box.net/shared/4c7qrt6e9h

First playthrough is Guitar -> Triaxis -> Poweramp -> Cab -> Mic. Second playthrough is Guitar -> ISP Decimator (off) -> Triaxis -> Poweramp -> Cab -> Mic. All same settings.

• Members

is the ISP tru-bypass or buffered?

The ISP is buffered. I also tried it with a Boss pedal which is also buffered and it yielded the same results. The problem is yesterday the amp sounded like the second part of the clip without any pedals in front, now it doesnt :(

• Members

nb its becose of different resistanse. btw is it the same if you togle the switch on guitar? and the same on pickups? else ive had similar effect when soldered out a capacitor from guitar.

The lack of gain remains regardless of pickups or guitar used :(

Archived