Big Audio Dynamite reunion?

Jimmy Chitown

• Members

In April 2010, Don Letts revealed to Billboard.com that he and Mick Jones broached the idea of a Big Audio Dynamite reunion, which will likely happen in 2011. He explained, "I could lie to you and say 'Not in a million years,' but...if Mick wasn't tied up with Gorillaz it might happen this year. (Jones) has looked at me and said, 'Maybe next year,' but who knows. I've got to admit that in the past I'm not a great one for reformations; I always think if you're lucky in life, you get a window of opportunity, use it to the best of your ability and then {censored} off and let someone else have their turn. But here I am 25 years down the line considering the thing." Besides a Big Audio Dynamite reunion, Letts says he's also hopeful for more Legacy Editions of the group's albums after finding more unreleased material -- including live recordings -- in the vaults. "There's definitely more stuff; whether Sony thinks it's worthwhile, that's another matter. But there seems to be a lot of respect for Big Audio Dynamite. Time has shown that a lot of the things we were dabbling in back then have come to manifest themselves today...so hopefully we'll get to do some more."[3]

From here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Audio_Dynamite

Reunions are hit or miss...

Archived