papa roach

jamdogg

• Members

Youch. To each his own, but I do NOT dig that. At least I know I'm not missing anything. This type of song could easily be sung by some horrible pop chick singer with slightly different music and nobody would know the difference. That is why I don't like this type of music. It's just not-good pop music by people with distorted guitars, facial piercings, and neck tattoos. No thanks.

• Members

Youch. To each his own, but I do NOT dig that. At least I know I'm not missing anything. This type of song could easily be sung by some horrible pop chick singer with slightly different music and nobody would know the difference. That is why I don't like this type of music. It's just not-good pop music by people with distorted guitars, facial piercings, and neck tattoos. No thanks.

It could also be performed by U2 - which is what I really dig about it.

I don't get distracted by facial piercings or neck tats, although i do recognize lots of folks have an identity crisis they are dealing with. anyway, i could give a {censored} what they look like. kinda like slash running around in lowrise leather pants doesnt do it for me either (not sure about y'all ;) ) - but i enjoy alot of his stuff too.

• Members

they are great live,and they have great albums,i'm not too picky to each his own ,but i dig them.

not too much into hating on bands ,musicians etc. music is music,wether it's punk,metal,hip hop,pop,etc.

if you're a musician you tend to come and appreciate the art.

Archived