Check this out.

noisemaker1

• Members

I really can't tell if it sounds WAY to overcrowded because it is or because it's recorded with a crappy camera mic...I suppose I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but that sounds like the same kind of stuff I used to do when I had a RC-20XL and ultimately got rid of it because I would just start piling on way to much and couldn't stop so it sounded like crap...

just sayin... :idk:

• Members

I really can't tell if it sounds WAY to overcrowded because it is or because it's recorded with a crappy camera mic...I suppose I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but that sounds like the same kind of stuff I used to do when I had a RC-20XL and ultimately got rid of it because I would just start piling on way to much and couldn't stop so it sounded like crap...

just sayin...
:idk:

well I cant argue with that.

• Members

just sayin...
:idk:

No, it is a big wash of noise. I thought he was over doing it when he added the very first layer on, and then he just kept going tiill it sounded like complete mush.

It is not at all unlike painting.

You start off with three or four really great vibrant colors, and you keep mixing them together one at a time, till, pretty soon, all you have is a big mud pie.

Archived