The hunt is on.

Beckman

• Members

After a long, long debate, playing several different guitars of all kinds (well, LP/SG/V type guitars). I played an Agile with P90's, ESP single cut, PRS (SE single cut, SC245, SC, + others), Dean Soltero, Breedlove Mark 4, Gibson (LP, VM, 60's tribute, V, SG, SG Classic, SG faded, Traditional (for comparison), the list goes on), and some Epiphones (Dot, LP, LP Custom, SG 400, Slash, etc). I played a bunch of others just for fun.

I decided on an SG, again:facepalm:. Either Faded or special. Depending on what I find for the right price. I have my sights set on a few at the moment. I have contacted a few sellers and am awaiting responses. These will all be used.

My decision came down to getting a guitar that I would not want to sell to upgrade to something later. I felt that if I bought an LP studio, I would want to upgrade some day down the road to a traditional. And, this would be the same for any Asian made guitars as well. I really like the PRS SE single cuts, but I would want to upgrade to an SC245 or something similar. Plus, the price is right for the moment. I have a lot of stuff to buy, and a used SG fit the bill. I can play around the neck very easily.

So, the hunt is on.:thu:

Archived