Nashville Guitar Show

JOLLY

• Members

At the funky mall, out toward Brentwood, right? We were in town for a show choir competition at Belmont a couple of years ago on the same weekend as the show and dropped by. Really nice stuff, saw Vince Gill, but almost exclusively high end stuff. I still prefer the Columbus, OH show, which is larger and has a more broad price spread.

• Members

At the funky mall, out toward Brentwood, right? We were in town for a show choir competition at Belmont a couple of years ago on the same weekend as the show and dropped by. Really nice stuff, saw Vince Gill, but almost exclusively high end stuff. I still prefer the Columbus, OH show, which is larger and has a more broad price spread.

Yep. That's where it was. The one with the big water tower out front. I think it's called The Factory. Vince Gill was there yesterday. I also saw Tom Petersson and talked to him for a second. He had some guy there doing a photo shoot of a bunch of his guitars and basses.

• Members

there are some really nice guitars you managed to take pics of- thank you for sharing! i think i see a display of Teyes in there?

You sure do. I talked to the guy that owned the company. He was a nice guy. He lives in Nashville and said the guitars were made in Texas.

Archived