I got a new guitar

dusty7

• Members

So I logged on to Musicians Friend where I have bought a few things over the years and to my surprise a guitar was ordered under my account. I was a bit worried at first until my wife came home and she said she bought it for me because she was tired of me talking about it.

It is an ESP LTD M-10. I know it is a cheap guitar (I'm a teacher and coach) but I've played it at several stores and I like the style and it has a good tone. I am going to beef up the pickups at some point but overall....my wife is awesome.

• Members

Great wife you have there! Nice to get a surprise like that. Enjoy it!

My wife has no clues about my guitars. I want to get another white Telecaster like the one I stupidly sold, but if she surprises me with one, she'd probably buy a white SG and say "They aren't the same? They're both white!":facepalm:

• Members

Great wife you have there! Nice to get a surprise like that. Enjoy it!

My wife has no clues about my guitars. I want to get another white Telecaster like the one I stupidly sold, but if she surprises me it one, she'd probably buy a white SG and say "They aren't the same? They're both white!":facepalm:

My wife identifies guitars by color too- and if they have a "kickstand" (her word for a trem bar) A few years ago I was smart enough to own nothing but black guitars- whenever i got something new I would just tell her it was one I already had -now that they dont match, she picks up on it pretty quick.

Very cool suprise NGD by the way!

Archived