....better be a drumstore.

Wrawl

• Members

I'm back. I hate family vacations...

Went to the swimming pool; I dove off the diving board and hit my face on the floor of the pool, gave me a bloody nose and a bloody lip, and my nose is still swollen.

Went on a hike in sandals; nobody told me we were going on a damned hike.

All of the restaurants we went to sucked ass.

There was a jazz concert in the park (Jazzcousties or something) and I didn't get to go.

There was no drum store; there was a music store, but it was closed.

I seriously wouldn't care if I ever went on a family vacation again. :mad:

• Members

Here are some tips for you:

1.) Always check the depth of the pool before you jump in.

2.) If you NEED a drum store EVERYWHERE you go, just order a couple of mail order drum catalogs to read so you don't go into withdrawl.

3.) If you don't like going on family vacations (for free), get a job, move out, and take your own vacations to drumstores whenever you want.

4.) Quit your whining.

• Members

Originally posted by Wrawl

I'm going to Glenwood Springs, Colorado for the weekend. There better be a drumstore there, or I'm not going to be a happy camper.
:mad:

Has anyone been to Colorado Drum in Fort Collins? That store rocks!
:cool:

Yep, I live in Fort Collins. It's a pretty cool store and Clark is a cool guy...they are a tad expensive though. Check out Rupp's Drums in Denver, they have a ton of stuff.

From Gering NE? I grew up in Hershey...Gering is no-man's-land. As a drummer, how do you keep from going insane?

• Members

Originally posted by rumblebelly

As a drummer, how do you keep from going insane?

Well, I'm in the school band and jazz band for one thing, and I play drums for the swing choir. I'm playing all sorts of drums every day. My band and I jam every weekend. I've got a snare at home. I keep myself occupied.

Yeah, Gering is pretty boring, but since we're right next to Scottsbluff it's not so bad. Gering is like 8,000 people and Scottsbluff is like 14,000. There's a decent rock band called epiphany that plays every once in a while so there is stuff to do besides drink, smoke, and have sex (which I don't do any of).

Archived