Pedal Board Redux. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

kit_strong

• Members

Not entirely true as I'm going to show you mine anyway.

Between the new BBE Pedals, the new Wah, and the compact tremolo pedal it was past time to re-wire my pedal board.

The Nova Delay is still a bit awkward, not to mention power hungry, to work in with the rest of the pedals so it looks a bit unkempt compared to the rest of the board. As soon as I get my hands on a TCE Alter Ego I'll pull off the Nova Delay and stick it up in the studio along with the Tremvolope. When I make the change I'll also reverse the order of the Delay/Reverb.

PedalBoard3.jpg

Kork Pitchblack Tuner->BBE Wag->BBE Bench Mark Compressor->T-Rex Gristle King->BBE Free Fuzz->BBE Fiery Red Horse->Mooer Trelicopter->TCE Corona Chorus ->TCE Hall-of-Fame Reverb->TCE Flashback Delay

The link between the Fiery Red Horse and Trelicopter can easily be disconnected allowing the mod/time effects to all go in the effects loop.

-Kit

• Members

I like the board, man. Mine was pretty nice earlier this year. Had a Fuzzgod, a Big Muff, Dead Hipster, FL-9, DD-7, Vox Wah, Tonecore synth flange and a vintage chorus pedal along with a route 66. Had to sell most of them off unfortunately...

Archived