Guitarheads Pickups

• Members

Wasn't aware they were doing hand-wound stuff yet & can't get the player to work (probably fire-walled). Regardless, I've tried a few GuitarHeads pickups:

Mega-Metal - a VERY decent pickup. Good overdrive tones and sounds surprisingly decent split.
HEX-7 - Decent. A little lacking in low end, but that could be b/c mine are a set too far from the strings (haven't bothered to play with the pickup height yet idn_smilie.gif ).
Actives - SUCKY SUCK SUCK! Thick, mushy, WAAAAAY too hot! Total garbage! Seriously, if anyone wants them, throw me a few bucks for shipping and they're yours (providing I can even find them, that is)!

• Members

Wasn't aware they were doing hand-wound stuff yet & can't get the player to work (probably fire-walled). Regardless, I've tried a few GuitarHeads pickups:

Mega-Metal - a VERY decent pickup. Good overdrive tones and sounds surprisingly decent split.
HEX-7 - Decent. A little lacking in low end, but that could be b/c mine are a set too far from the strings (haven't bothered to play with the pickup height yet idn_smilie.gif ).
Actives - SUCKY SUCK SUCK! Thick, mushy, WAAAAAY too hot! Total garbage! Seriously, if anyone wants them, throw me a few bucks for shipping and they're yours (providing I can even find them, that is)!

Archived